Monday, February 22, 2010

My thoughts today...

I sat down at my work desk and I was overwhelmed with the stack of marking that laid before my eyes. My first thoughts were, "Marking? Again?"

I had just completed marking Sec 4s Milestone and compo 1 and already was losing sleep. Then I thought again. I hadn't given 3A enough of my time.

I am sorry people that I have been so consumed with the graduating class that I have not stretched you enough. However, trust me, I am really trying my best. I hope you will understand that you are my focus as well, it is just that 4B requires more of my time because very soon, they will  be taking their Os and I wouldn't want any of my charge to do badly.

3A is an angelic class and I am thankful for you all. I am glad I am not caught in a situation where I have to constantly chase you for your homework everytime. I am glad you understand that we have limited time and are willing to work hard. I am glad that some of you even go the extra mile, emailing me essays, or writing me essays and asking me for 1-to-1 consultations. Like what Mr. Ong KW said, I think you will be the diamond batch. :)

Now here's the thing, I need you all to start following my blog and make your blog accessible to me. This will  be my off-curriculum mode of communication with you. So far, only Jannel and Carrie has provided me with a link that I can link to her blog. Help me out, Miss Tan is a complete idiot when it comes to linking and doing tagboard. :(

I think it is enough post for today. It is getting kind of crazy. Your scripts are beckoning me to start working on them. :)

Love
Miss Isabelle Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment